Ezra Penland Actuarial Recruitment Hires 3; Releases Updated Actuary Salary Surveys
December 3, 2012, CHICAGO: Ezra Penland, the Leader in Actuarial Recruitment, is proud to announce the hiring of three new employees at the rapidly-growing, Chicago-based firm. Jeremy Alvarez joins Ezra Penland as an Associate Actuarial Recruiter.
Jeremy has experience with executive recruiting, via traditional methods and through social media. He has achieved LinkedIn Recruiter Expert certification. Jeremy earned a Bachelor’s degree from Southern Illinois University, and can be reached at jeremy@EzraPenland.com .
Daniel Balzekas and Christina Fernandes-D’Souza join Ezra Penland as Data Entry Analysts. Daniel is an aspiring actuarial analyst with two actuarial exams passed, as well as a degree from the University of Illinois. Christina, too, is an aspiring actuarial analyst while attending the graduate actuarial science program at DePaul University.
Ezra Penland additionally announces the timely publishing of their 2012 industry standard United States actuarial salary surveys at EzraPenland.com/salary . These 11 salary surveys include unmatched detail on compensation for Property and Casualty, Life, Pension and Health actuaries. The details further break salaries down by consulting, reinsurance and insurance/all other employers of actuaries. An Adobe Acrobat file of all surveys is immediately available to be downloaded, printed and shared.
- Ezra Penland #Actuarial #Salary Surveys are UPDATED for 2012 #actuaries #actuary #best
- Ezra Penland Hires 3; Announces Scholarship Recipient; Publishes Salary Surveys
- Ezra Penland Hires 2; Announces Scholarship Recipient; Sally Ezra Quoted
- “Attracting the Entry-Level Actuary”, by Sally Ezra, Ezra Penland Actuarial Recruitment
- Samantha Lee is Awarded the Ezra Penland #Actuarial #Recruitment Scholarship